Sunday, October 20, 2013

Come As You Are











Checkered Long Sleeves - Thrift Store
Ice Cream Tank Top - Fresh by Artwork
Black Skirt - Thrift Store
Black Tights -

Having fan and LSS on the song "Come As You are" by Nirvana, that get me inspired by posting these photos. i know some of us here are not having fun of listening rock, punk, and grunge songs, but that could be the source of making fashion is on trend from generations to generations. My Ice cream tank top there I bought it a year ago, collaborating my newly bought Checkered Long Sleeves from thrift store again, you think that it's too huge in me wearing this kind of garment but I like it! I worn it as cardigan on my top then experimenting on my lower part is my Black Skirt and Tights, also bought in thrift store.

Hope you enjoy your October Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment